Join The Conversation

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

You Are A Superhero And Don't Even Know It.

You Are A Superhero And Don't Even Know It.
Don't laugh. YOU ARE!

Let's face it, haven't you always wished, since you were a kid, that you had some awesome superpower? Be it super strength, or super speed, or x-ray vision. And why superpowers? Because it's cool, right? Well yes, but more so because you probably couldn't be hurt by anybody and you could help and protect other people as well.

Well, I'm here to tell you that: You are a superhero! But you probably don't even know it. You possess a superpower that makes you special.

Did you know that within you, within each of us, within all of us, there is the potential for unimaginable and limitless power? No matter where you come from. Regardless of whether you are a man or woman, black or white, rich or poor, young or old, it doesn't matter. You have inside of you great power, and you probably don't even realize it (most people don't).

I'm talking about the power within you to make a difference in the lives of others, to help another human being have a better experience or to just feel better about themselves. A wave, a friendly smile, it doesn't take much, and in return, you gain so much greater reward by being responsible for lifting the spirits of another human soul.

If that's not a superpower, then I don't know what is.

Will you step into your hero?

My pledge and my promise have been, for as long as I can remember, to make a difference in the life of at least one person every day. That's just how I am. That's how I live life, every part of my life.

And that includes my business also.

Yet even better, with my business I have the ability to not just make a difference in someone's life, I have the ability to totally change that person's life in a profound way that can't be done by any other means.

So I challenge you, starting today, to make a difference in at least one person's life every day; smile, say something nice, open a door, be a mentor, change a life for the better and be the superhero you were (we all were) meant to be.

To Your Success,
Christopher Gibson

P.S. Ready to step into your superhero? CLICK HERE NOW TO LEARN HOW! And I'll see you on the inside.

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. This is do inspiring. I believe I am a super hero too and I've got power within to make someone feel less hurt. I also pledge to be nice to people around me and smile even to strangers. It costs nothing to do that and I know people would appreciate the warm gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Vivian. You are a super hero, and I'm glad you pledged yourself to continue to be the amazing person you are.

      Delete
  2. The world site would be a better place to live in if people can do maybe some of these things. I always take it upon myself to smile at people I walk by on the street because you never know who really want to see someone smile at them. It puts people at ease knowing that someone may actually care about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment John, the world is a better place with wonderful people like you in it. Keep up the good vibes.

      Delete